Chrysler PacifiKids Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Chrysler PacifiKids Contest (“Promotion”) is comprised of two Contests and one Sweepstakes as outlined below. Eligibility for each is as follows:
a. Chrysler PacifiKids Field Trip Contest (the “Field Trip Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the following cities and communities within one hundred (100) miles of each city center: Dallas, Texas; Los Angeles, California; and New York, New York, who;
b. Chrysler PacifiKids Test Drive Contest (the “Test Drive Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the following cities and communities within one hundred (100) miles of each city center: Atlanta, Georgia; Chicago, Illinois; Cleveland, Ohio; Dallas, Texas; the District of Columbia; Los Angeles, California; Minneapolis, Minnesota; New York, New York; Phoenix, Arizona; and San Francisco, California, who;
c. Chrysler PacifiKids Voter Sweepstakes (the “Voter Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.
For the Promotion, employees of FCA US, LLC, Mosaic Sales Solutions US Operating Co., LLC (“Mosaic”), HelloWorld, Inc., and any of their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: FCA US, LLC, 1000 Chrysler Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Floor 21, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein, including submission to and Sponsor’s review of a confidential background check.
The Field Trip Contest begins on October 10, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on October 17, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Field Trip Contest Period”).
The Test Drive Contest begins on October 10, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends on October 26, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Test Drive Contest Period”).
The Voter Sweepstakes begins on November 12, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends on November 18, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Mosaic’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
5. How to Enter:
For the Field Trip Contest and the Test Drive Contest:
During the Field Trip Contest Period and the Test Drive Contest Period, you (“you” or “entrant”) must visit http://www.thepacifikids.com and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including your full name, zip code, valid email address, and current vehicle. Then, follow the directions to upload one (1) recent photo or photo collage that displays your family having fun and an essay describing how your family would have fun with a Chrysler Pacifica for a week, collectively referred to as your submission (“Submission”). There are other fields on the registration page that you may optionally answer; your answers will not be used by Sponsor to determine the winner. Your Submission need not include any reference, positive or negative, to Sponsor’s products or services. By uploading your Submission, you agree that it conforms to the guidelines, permissions, and content restrictions below and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify you if it believes that it fails to conform.
Permissions: You must have permission from any recognizable individuals who appear in the Submission to use their names and likenesses in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein. Minors may only be included in the Submission if you are their parent or legal guardian. If requested, you must be able to provide such permissions or proof in a form acceptable to Sponsor.
Limit: Each entrant may upload one (1) Submission. Each entrant from New York, Dallas and Los Angeles who upload his/her Submission during the Field Trip Contest Period will receive an entry into the Field Trip Contest and Test Drive Contest. If an entrant from New York, Dallas or Los Angeles uploads his/her Submission October 18-26, 2016, he/she will receive an entry into the Test Drive Contest only. All of other eligible entrants will only receive an entry into the Test Drive Contest.
Submissions received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limit will be void. Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. In the event of a dispute as to any Submission, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. Released Parties (as defined in Section 10, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed, or misdirected Submissions; all of which will be void.
Sponsor will record each of the three Field Trip Winners and their families on their respective Field Trips (“Field Trip Video”). During the Sweepstakes Period, the three (3) Field Trip Videos will be posted in an online gallery for public voting at www.thepacifkids.com. If entrant meets the eligibility criteria as set forth in Section 1(c), entrant may complete and submit a registration form, including a valid email address, and vote for the Field Trip Video entrant believes shows the family having the most fun. Entrant automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Voter Sweepstakes.
In addition, the results of the Voter Sweepstakes will determine the Grand Prize winner (as described below in Section 7).
Limit: Each entrant may vote one (1) time during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple votes received from any person or email address in excess of the stated number will be void. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Any attempt by a Field Trip Winner, his/her family, or voter to obtain votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including without limitation, offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, by using any automated program, by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or any other methods, will void those votes for the Field Trip Winner’s Field Trip Video and that Field Trip Winner may be disqualified as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
6. Sponsor’s Use of Submissions: Uploading a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission.
7. Winner Determination: Winners will be determined according to the process set forth below.
Field Trip Contest:
A panel of qualified judges determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion will select the three (3) entrants, one from each eligible city (and surrounding communities), with the highest-scoring Submissions (the “Field Trip Winners”) from among all eligible Submissions based on the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
In the event of a tie, the entrant whose Submission received the highest score for Fit to Contest Theme, as determined by the qualified judges, in their sole discretion, will be deemed the applicable winner from among the tied entrants. Sponsor reserves the right to select fewer than three (3) Field Trip Winners, if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Submissions. Sponsor will not disclose judging scores.
Test Drive Contest:
A panel of qualified judges determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion will select the twenty-one (21) entrants: three (3) from Dallas (and its surrounding communities) and two (2) from each other city and their surrounding communities, with the highest-scoring Submissions (“Test Drive Winners”) based on the same criteria as the Field Trip Contest. In the event of a tie, the entrant whose Submission received the highest score for Fit to Contest Theme, as determined by the qualified judges, in their sole discretion, will be deemed the applicable winner from among the tied entrants. Sponsor reserves the right to select fewer than twenty-one (21) Test Drive Winners, if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Submissions. Sponsor will not disclose judging scores.
Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Voter Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, on or around November 21, 2016.
In addition, subject to the Field Trip Winner’s compliance with these Official Rules, the Field Trip Winner whose Field Trip Video receives the highest number of valid votes during the Sweepstakes Period will be deemed a potential Voter Sweepstakes winner. In the event of a tie, the entrant whose Field Trip Video received the highest score for Fit to Contest Theme, as determined by the qualified judges in their sole discretion, will be deemed the potential winner from amongst the tied entrants. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to select an alternate Voter Sweepstakes winner should the voting appear to have been tampered with or manipulated in any way.
8. Winner Requirements: Potential winners of the Field Trip Contest will be notified by email on or around October 18, 2016. Potential winners of the Test Drive Contest will be notified by email on or around October 27, 2016. Potential winners of the Voter Sweepstakes will be notified by email on or around November 21, 2016. The potential Field Trip Contest and Test Drive Contest winners (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and, where not prohibited, a Publicity Release (“Declaration”), copy of a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance, which must be received by Administrator within one (1) day of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. Each potential Field Trip Contest or Test Drive Contest winners and any other potential drivers will be required to consent to a confidential background check and the results will be approved by the Sponsor. Field Trip winners will also be required to consent to photographs and filming of the “Field Trip” by Sponsor or its designated agents (herein “Prize Footage”). Sponsor will own the Prize Footage and may use it to create promotional materials.
The potential Voter Sweepstakes Grand Prize winners (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration, which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize.
If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period, does not consent to the Background check or fails the background check as reasonably determined by Sponsor, or does not comply with these Official Rules, potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Time permitting, only three (3) alternate winners may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded.
9. Prizes: TWO (2) VOTER SWEEPSTAKES GRAND PRIZES: An all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacific Limited Platinum. Sponsor will determine all features of automobile including but not limited to color of exterior and interior, and all other features or upgrades will be allowed only if permitted by designated dealer and paid for by winner. Winner will be required to provide proof of a valid driver’s license and insurance at time of delivery. Winner is responsible for title, license, registration, auto insurance and other fees associated with prize. Winner must take delivery of prize from the automobile dealership designated by Sponsor. Winner will be contacted regarding the fulfillment of the prize within 8-10 weeks of the conclusion of the Promotion and the prize will be fulfilled by the designated dealership as soon as it becomes available. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $48,945. For the Voter Sweepstakes, odds of winning the Sweepstakes drawing depend on the number of eligible votes/entries received during the Sweepstakes.
THREE (3) FIELD TRIPS/TEST DRIVES (ONE (1) AWARDED TO EACH FIELD TRIP CONTEST WINNER): Use of a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited Platinum on October 24-30, 2016, one (1) $100 gasoline gift card and a one (1) day field trip for Winner and his/her immediate family as outlined below:
Dallas Winner: Game Day Field Trip on October 29, 2016;
Los Angeles Winner: A “Starring Role” Field Trip on October 25, 2016; and
New York Winner: Family Game Night Field Trip on October 27, 2016.
Details about each Field Trip will be provided to winner when he/she is notified. Winner and his/her immediate family must complete the field trip on the date specified above or all aspects of the prize will be forfeited. The test drive must occur on October 24-30, 2016 or prize will be forfeited. Sponsor will determine all features of automobile including but not limited to color of exterior and interior. Winner will be required to provide proof of a valid driver’s license and insurance at time of delivery. Winner will be required to sign additional releases and a Vehicle Usage Agreement. Test Drive vehicle will be delivered to winner’s home. Terms and conditions of the gift card apply. ARV: $3,100.
TWENTY-ONE (21) TEST DRIVES (ONE (1) AWARDED TO EACH TEST DRIVE CONTEST WINNER): Use of a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited Platinum for one (1) week and one (1) $100 gasoline gift card. Test drive must occur between October 31, 2016 and November 20, 2016 or prize will be forfeited. Sponsor will determine all features of automobile including but not limited to color of exterior and interior. Winner will be required to provide proof of a valid driver’s license and insurance at time of delivery. Winner will be required to sign additional releases and a Vehicle Usage Agreement. Test Drive vehicle will be delivered to winner’s home. Terms and conditions of the gift card apply. ARV: up to $599.
For all Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: For persons in Dallas, Los Angeles and New York and surrounding communities: one (1) Field Trip/Test Drive prize and one (1) Grand Prize per person; for all others, one (1) prize per person.
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Mosaic, Administrator, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. Publicity Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, Submission, Prize Footage, and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
13. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
14. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions or votes or the tabulating of votes, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including any activity related thereto. Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
15. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
17. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2d3Gmkt. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.